2017 Ticket Sales are OPEN!
JOIN US on October 21st for the 8th Annual TN Beer and Wine Festival!
October 21, 2017
Two Rivers Mansion
3130 McGavock Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
Click Here for Directions
Just 15 minutes from
Baymont Inn and Suites, one of our sponsors, is offering a 25% room discount to all Wine & Beer ticket holders and vendors. Call 615-871-0222 and be sure to ask for the TN Beer & Wine Festival discount. Good for the entire weekend. Located at 2350 Elm Hill Pike, 37214. See Tickets page…
Your 2017 Admission INCLUDES…
• 4 oz. samples from the best local, regional, national, and import breweries in the world. This year featuring 2 oz. high gravity beer samples and 1 oz wine samples, too!
• You’ll taste beer here that isn’t normally available in Nashville and take home your commemorative glass!
• Plenty of FREE parking!
• 34 different Breweries including a selection of 90-100 different beers and a grand selection of wine!
• Location, Location, Location – Beautiful Two Rivers Mansion grounds
• LIVE MUSIC
• Artisan booths will be available as you stroll the beautiful shaded grounds.
• Seminars —
Session 1 – 1:00 to 1:30 – SCORE Vodka presentation
Session 2 – 1:45 to 2:15 – Angie Lunsford with Athens presents Old Forester Whiskey Row Series and introduces Old Forester Statesman, their newest bourbon.
• Buy-One-Get One-FREE Beers at the TBWF AFTER-THE-FESTIVAL PARTY at Scoreboard. Join us on Music Valley Drive and enjoy 50% off your first appetizer when you wear your wrist band.
Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival Important INFO
for Ticket Holders :
• TBF is a 21 and up event
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with ticket for entry.
• NO one under 21 will be permitted, including children.
• There will be NO RE-ENTRY once inside the gates
• NO outside food or beverage allowed
• NO canopies, tents, umbrellas, or any shading structures with stakes allowed.
• NO pets will be allowed other than those for ADA Assistance.
• TBWF is a RAIN or SHINE event.
• Please drink responsibly…over indulgence will not be tolerated.
• Please feel free to bring your own lawn chair.
Attend AFTER-THE-FESTIVAL Party
Immediately following the Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival the festivities and party will continue at Scoreboard Sports Bar and Grill, 2408 Music Valley Drive across from Opryland Hotel, starting at 5:00 p.m. We’ll continue the great time with other beer lovers.
Everyone who attends with their TBWFestival wrist bands on will get Buy 1 Get 1 Free on the beers and 50% off an appetizer, one per person.
Music and Entertainment throughout the evening on the Scoreboard patio…we hope you join us and continue to party on after the Festival!