Immediately following the Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival the festivities and party will continue at Scoreboard Sports Bar and Grill, 2408 Music Valley Drive across from Opryland Hotel, starting at 5:00 p.m. We'll continue the great time with other beer lovers.
Everyone who attends with their TBWFestival wrist bands on will get Buy 1 Get 1 Free on the beers and 50% off an appetizer, one per person.
Music and Entertainment throughout the evening on the Scoreboard patio...we hope you join us and continue to party on after the Festival!
Your 2015 Admission INCLUDES…
• 4 oz. samples from the best local, regional, national, and import breweries in the world. This year featuring 2 oz. high gravity beer samples, too!
• You'll taste beer here that isn't normally available in Nashville and take home your commemorative glass!
• Plenty of FREE parking!
• 34 different Breweries including a selection of 90-100 different beers and a selection of wine!
• Location, Location, Location - Beautiful Two Rivers Mansion grounds
• GET EDUCATED - click here to see the schedule of classes offered.
• 2013 includes LIVE MUSIC plus Mad Dog Productions will provide rockin' music from Noon to five!
• Artisan booths will be available as you stroll the beautiful shaded grounds.
• First Beer is FREE at the TBWF AFTER-THE-FESTIVAL PARTY at Scoreboard. Join us on Music Valley Drive and enjoy 50% off your first appetizer when you wear your wrist band.
More info and updates on Festival - Click on About TAB!
Yes, we’re adding wine for your tasting enjoyment this year!
2015 Tennessee Beer Festival – SAT., Noon-5pm, October 17th!
Be sure to join us again this year and bring your friends!
Great day, great food, great people!
“Best Festival around…bar none!” … Rebecca
“We attend many and this one is tops!”
Tennessee Beer Festival Important INFO for Ticket Holders :
• TBF is a 21 and up event
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with ticket for entry.
• NO one under 21 will be permitted, including children.
• There will be NO RE-ENTRY once inside the gates
• NO outside food or beverage allowed
• NO canopies, tents, umbrellas, or any shading structures with stakes allowed.
• NO pets will be allowed other than those for ADA Assistance.
• TBF is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT
• Please drink responsibly…over indulgence will not be tolerated.
TN Beer Festival along with Partners, A Non-Profit Corporation (501c3), raises funds for Donelson and Hermitage non-profit charities. Be sure to check our Facebook page for the very latest updates! Be sure to like us, too!