2015 Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival
October 17th at Two Rivers Mansion, Saturday, Noon-5pm
3130 McGavock Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
Click Here for Directions
TICKETS go on sale early August, 2015. Please check back then and purchase your early bird tickets at $30 each.
Designated Driver tickets will be available at $15 each (non-drinking admission) with FREE Parking and receive a complimentary sample glass as you exit the event.
Be sure to join us again this year and bring your friends!
Great day, great food, great people!
“Best Festival around…bar none!”
“We attend many and this one is tops!”
Your 2015 Admission INCLUDES…
• 4 oz. samples from the best local, regional, national, and import breweries in the world. This year featuring 2 oz. high gravity beer samples, too!
• You’ll taste beer here that isn’t normally available in Nashville and take home your commemorative glass!
• Plenty of FREE parking!
• 34 different Breweries including a selection of 90-100 different beers and a selection of wine!
• Location, Location, Location – Beautiful Two Rivers Mansion grounds
• GET EDUCATED – click here to see the schedule of classes offered.
• LIVE MUSIC plus Mad Dog Productions will provide rockin’ music from Noon to five!
• Artisan booths will be available as you stroll the beautiful shaded grounds.
• Buy-One-Get One-FREE Beers at the TBWF AFTER-THE-FESTIVAL PARTY at Scoreboard. Join us on Music Valley Drive and enjoy 50% off your first appetizer when you wear your wrist band.
Tennessee Beer Festival Important INFO
for Ticket Holders :
• TBF is a 21 and up event
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with ticket for entry.
• NO one under 21 will be permitted, including children.
• There will be NO RE-ENTRY once inside the gates
• NO outside food or beverage allowed
• NO canopies, tents, umbrellas, or any shading structures with stakes allowed.
• NO pets will be allowed other than those for ADA Assistance.
• TBF is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT
• Please drink responsibly…over indulgence will not be tolerated.
• Please feel free to bring your own lawn chair.
Attend AFTER-THE-FESTIVAL Party
Immediately following the Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival the festivities and party will continue at Scoreboard Sports Bar and Grill, 2408 Music Valley Drive across from Opryland Hotel, starting at 5:00 p.m. We’ll continue the great time with other beer lovers.
Everyone who attends with their TBWFestival wrist bands on will get Buy 1 Get 1 Free on the beers and 50% off an appetizer, one per person.
Music and Entertainment throughout the evening on the Scoreboard patio…we hope you join us and continue to party on after the Festival!