2019 Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival a GREAT SUCCESS!
DON’T MISS the 11th Annual TN Beer and Wine Festival
Saturday, October 17th, 2020 – Noon to 5 p.m.
Saturday, October 17th, 2020
Two Rivers Mansion
3130 McGavock Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
Click Here for Directions
Just 15 minutes from downtown Nashville!
Great day, great food, and great people!
“Best Festival around…bar none!”
“We attend many and this one is tops!”
Your 2019 Admission INCLUDES…
• 4 oz. samples from the best local, regional, national, and import breweries in the world, 2 oz. high gravity beer samples, and 1 oz wine samples, too!
• You’ll taste beer here that isn’t normally available in Nashville and take home your commemorative glass!
• Plenty of FREE parking!
• 34 different Breweries including a selection of 90-100 different beers and a grand selection of wine!
• Location, Location, Location – Beautiful Two Rivers Mansion grounds
• LIVE MUSIC
• Artisan booths will be available as you stroll the beautiful shaded grounds.
• Buy-One-Get One-FREE Beers at the TBWF AFTER-THE-FESTIVAL PARTY at Scoreboard. Join us on Music Valley Drive and enjoy 50% off your first appetizer when you wear your wrist band.
TN Beer & Wine Festival Food Vendors
Lisa’s Kettle Corn
Little Cancun on the Go
The Mac Shack (new this year – tiny house food truck)
Burgers – Barrett/Holy Rosary Academy
Brats – Mike O’Conner/Holy Rosary Academy
The Terrace / Pickled Pig – Rick
Other Fun Vendors
Higher Vibe Jewelry
Jean’s Happy Strings
Nashville Heat Sauces
Nothing Bundt Cake
Southern Jerky Co.
Nulook Wood Working/Sid Sumpter
Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival Important INFO
for Ticket Holders :
• TBF is a 21 and up event
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with ticket for entry.
• NO one under 21 will be permitted, including children.
• There will be NO RE-ENTRY once inside the gates
• NO outside food or beverage allowed
• NO canopies, tents, umbrellas, or any shading structures with stakes allowed.
• NO pets will be allowed other than those for ADA Assistance.
• TBWF is a RAIN or SHINE event.
• Please drink responsibly…over indulgence will not be tolerated.
• Please feel free to bring your own lawn chair.
Attend AFTER-THE-FESTIVAL Party
Immediately following the Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival the festivities and party will continue at Scoreboard Sports Bar and Grill, 2408 Music Valley Drive across from Opryland Hotel, starting at 5:00 p.m. We’ll continue the great time with other beer lovers.
Everyone who attends with their TBWFestival wrist bands on will get Buy 1 Get 1 Free on the beers and 50% off an appetizer, one per person.
Music and Entertainment throughout the evening on the Scoreboard patio…we hope you join us and continue to party on after the Festival!