JOIN US for the 9th Annual TN Beer and Wine Festival
October 20, 2018, Noon to 5 p.m.
Two Rivers Mansion
3130 McGavock Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
Click Here for Directions
Just 15 minutes from
Great day, great food, great people! “Best Festival around…bar none!”
“We attend many and this one is tops!”
Discounted Lyft Rides – We’ve partnered with Lyft to offer exclusive ride discounts to the TN Beer and Wine Festival! New to Lyft?: Get $5 off 2 rides at http://lyft.com/i/tnbeerwinefest5 or download the app and enter code TNBEERWINEFEST5. Already Have Lyft?: Save 10% off 2 rides to or from the TN Beer and Wine Festival with code TNBEERWINEFEST.
Baymont Inn and Suites, one of our sponsors, is offering a $93.28 + tax room rate to all Wine & Beer ticket holders and vendors for Fri., Sat., & Sun. Call 615-871-0222 and be sure to ask for the TN Beer & Wine Festival rate. Good for the entire weekend. Located at 2350 Elm Hill Pike, 37214.
Your 2018 Admission INCLUDES…
• 4 oz. samples from the best local, regional, national, and import breweries in the world. This year featuring 2 oz. high gravity beer samples and 1 oz wine samples, too!
• You’ll taste beer here that isn’t normally available in Nashville and take home your commemorative glass!
• Plenty of FREE parking!
• 34 different Breweries including a selection of 90-100 different beers and a grand selection of wine!
• Location, Location, Location – Beautiful Two Rivers Mansion grounds
• LIVE MUSIC
• Artisan booths will be available as you stroll the beautiful shaded grounds.
• Buy-One-Get One-FREE Beers at the TBWF AFTER-THE-FESTIVAL PARTY at Scoreboard. Join us on Music Valley Drive and enjoy 50% off your first appetizer when you wear your wrist band.
Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival Important INFO
for Ticket Holders :
• TBF is a 21 and up event
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with ticket for entry.
• NO one under 21 will be permitted, including children.
• There will be NO RE-ENTRY once inside the gates
• NO outside food or beverage allowed
• NO canopies, tents, umbrellas, or any shading structures with stakes allowed.
• NO pets will be allowed other than those for ADA Assistance.
• TBWF is a RAIN or SHINE event.
• Please drink responsibly…over indulgence will not be tolerated.
• Please feel free to bring your own lawn chair.
Attend AFTER-THE-FESTIVAL Party
Immediately following the Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival the festivities and party will continue at Scoreboard Sports Bar and Grill, 2408 Music Valley Drive across from Opryland Hotel, starting at 5:00 p.m. We’ll continue the great time with other beer lovers.
Everyone who attends with their TBWFestival wrist bands on will get Buy 1 Get 1 Free on the beers and 50% off an appetizer, one per person.
Music and Entertainment throughout the evening on the Scoreboard patio…we hope you join us and continue to party on after the Festival!